At McCain, we are committed to significant and continuous improvement in protecting our employees, contractors, and visitors. We demonstrate our commitment to safety through the following beliefs and actions:
- Nothing we do is worth getting hurt for.
- Safety can, and must, be managed.
- Every injury, could, and should, have been prevented.
- We owe ourselves and each other a safe place to work.
- Our safety brand encourages safety not just for us but also for family as well.
- Our vision statement guides us to target Zero incidents in safety inspiring us to commit to it.
“We believe all incidents are preventable when we take the time to perform our jobs safely. We believe in our company, our team and each other. At McCain, safety is a way of life…”